Planning for a kitchen remodel in San Francisco is an exciting time. Make sure you choose a reliable, professional contractor for your home improvement project to ensure the very best results. While conducting telephone interviews and looking around your community for a contractor, keep Peralta Painting & Remodeling in mind for your project. We bring the right amount of experience and expertise to your kitchen remodel, so you can rest easy hiring our team with the knowledge that your project will be completed in a professional manner according to your vision.
5 Reasons To Consider A Kitchen Remodel In San Francisco
1. Realtors suggest a return on your investment by as much as 80% when you upgrade your kitchen with new appliances, cabinetry, paint, a modern floorplan, and additional improvements. If you’re trying to sell your home and are looking for a way to increase the interior’s ‘wow’ factor, a beautiful new kitchen certainly is a good place to start.
2. Along with a high ROI, you’ll get to enjoy all of the upgrades you make on your home for as long as you continue dwelling in your living space. If you have no plans to move, at least not for now, your family and guests will be the sole beneficiaries of the improvements. If you have designs on selling, be sure to select colors, patterns, and styles that are trending in the market, otherwise, feel free to choose your favorites from among the virtually unlimited options available to you as a homeowner.
3. Is your kitchen’s floorplan one that creates a lot of extra steps when cooking or cleaning? Now is the time to make changes that will save you time while you’re in the kitchen. Change the look, function, and feel of your entire kitchen during your kitchen renovation in San Francisco by contacting Peralta; add cabinetry, knock down a wall or two, upgrade lighting fixtures, and make all of the improvements you’ve dreamed of over the years.
4. Incorporate Energy Star appliances into your new kitchen remodel in San Francisco and you’ll save money on electricity and/or gas over the coming months and years. Simply let your contractor know you’d like to look at energy-efficient refrigerators, dishwashers, and ranges- or ask our team from Peralta to source new efficient appliances that will fit your kitchen’s new design and we’ll take care of the details for you. Don’t forget to add LED lighting fixtures and bulbs into your plan to save even more.
5. Remember the details while you’re in the process of remodeling your kitchen; small things make a difference in the comfort level of your home. Better kitchen ventilation will reduce heat and odors from the range; picture windows can let in the sunlight; a new kitchen island can make utensils more accessible and provide additional seating for guests.
When you’re ready to make changes in your home, keep Peralta in mind for quality results you’ll simply love. Get in touch with us today by calling 408-882-9996 to discuss your new kitchen plans with our pros.